- First Name
- Phone Number
- The provision and performance of our services to you
- The provision of marketing related services to you by us
3. Disclosure of Personal Information3.1 We do not disclose your Personal Information to anyone outside Party.
4. Log Files4.1 When you visit the website, even if you do not create an account, we may collect information, such as your IP address, the name of your ISP (Internet Service Provider), your browser, the website from which you visit us, the pages on our website that you visit and in what sequence, the date and length of your visit, and other information concerning your computer's operating system, language settings, and broad demographic information. This information is aggregated and anonymous data and does not identify you specifically. However, you acknowledge that this data may be able to identify you if it is aggregated with other Personal Information that you supply to us. This information is not shared with third parties and is used only within the company on a need-to-know basis. Any individually identifiable information related to this data will never be used in any way different to that stated above without your explicit permission.
- "Session cookies": These are used to maintain a so-called 'session state' and only lasts for the duration of your use of the Website. A session cookie expires when you close your browser or if you have not visited the server for a certain period. Session cookies are required for the Platform to function optimally but are not used in any way to identify you personally.
- "Permanent cookies": These cookies permanently store a unique code on your computer or smart device hard drive to identify you as an individual user. No Personal Information is stored in permanent cookies. You can view permanent cookies by looking in the cookies directory of your browser installation. These permanent cookies are not required for the website to work but may enhance your browsing experience.